Training and Development
The key to our success is to ensure we have the best workforce in the industry and we are committed to offering all our employees the opportunity to continue their personal development to enable the future growth of the business.
Some of our training and development initiatives include:
Accreditation Programmes for Site Managers and Contracts Managers leading to an NVQ/SVQ level 3, 4 or 5.
- Health & Safety training for all employees, whether office or site based, to allow them to carry out their duties safely.
- Employees who regularly use IT applications receive full training and instruction.
- Regular Sales and Customer Service skills training for all employees responsible for sales and after-sales activities from our dedicated team of in-house Sales Trainers.
- Apprenticeships in recognised trades leading to NVQ/SVQ Level 2 and 3.
- Business-related NVQ/SVQ at Level 2 and 3 for office based employees in a wide range of support functions.
- Support, in the form of course/exam fees, study leave, and/or day release for recognised professional qualifications.
Our commitment to training has previously been recognised as we are past winners of the Best Training and Staff Initiative at the HBF Innovation Awards for our commitment to developing new talent in the industry.
Build your career
Create a profile in just minutes to gain free access to Persimmon job tools:
- Make applications
- Receive job alerts
- Save jobs
- Create your profile
- Upload your CV