Space4 produces “Modern Timber Frames” using a patented manufacturing process to produce a unique, high performance, wall and floor system in its Birmingham based manufacturing site. Specifically developed to meet the growing needs of the housing sector Space4 has collaborated successfully with both the public and private sector in mass housing projects of varying sizes through England and Wales.
- The demand for increased energy efficiency in both sectors has led to an increase in demand for our Space4 system, which is one of the success stories of the Persimmon Group.
- The Space4 system enables our businesses to build houses in a shorter space of time compared to traditional brick build processes, which has increased the demand for its use for private residential housing.
- 85% of Space4’s production is used by the Persimmon Group.
- 18 of our 25 operating businesses use the Space4 system on one or more of their developments.
- Space4 is at the forefront of our commitment to use modern methods of construction and will continue to work closely with Westbury Partnerships to deliver affordable, sustainable, energy efficient new homes into the public sector housing market.
For more information please visit the Space4 website