The best thing about working at Persimmon Homes East Wales is the company’s friendly and welcoming people, the vibrancy and buzz of the office, the camaraderie of the team and the satisfaction of knowing that customers are happy and satisfied with their brand new home.
- Dedicated to creating and building local communities, Persimmon Homes specialises in offering a wide choice of beautifully designed homes of the highest quality in prime locations under the Charles Church and Persimmon brands.
- Persimmon Homes East Wales is forecast to construct over 700 new homes during 2014 in a geographical area that runs alongside the M4 corridor extending from Bridgend to the Severn Bridge and South Herefordshire.
- The business currently operates on 16 developments with new sites planned to come on-stream soon.
- One of our exciting new projects at Parc Derwen in Brigend, which will see over 500 new homes being developed oveer the next few years.
- Dedicated to creating and building local communities, Persimmon specialises in offering a wide choice of beautifully designed homes of the highest quality in prime locations.
- One of our Site Managers scooped the top accolade for the second consecutive year in the NHBC’s Pride in the Job Awards 2009, beating 18,000 other site managers from across the UK to be named ‘Supreme Winner’ for his high standard of work at Wyncliffe Gardens development in Cardiff.
- His success reflects the dedication of everyone in the team at Llantrisant.